• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help as much advice/tips as possible please!! thank you

Hi Everyone

Been reading all your posts over the last couple of days and have to say i'm sooo inspired by you all

I'm starting slimming world again tomorrow after a break of about a year and any advice and tips will be greatly appreciated.

Also any tips on using minimins as i've never used anything like this before!?!?! :confused:

many thanks

Christine x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Christine :)

I was new to this site too but have found it a great help. Have a nose about the site, esp the recipe section as there are lots of good idea's on there to stop you getting board & eating the same meals all the time.

Also - if your having a down moment - take a peek at the before & after pics section, really motervational!

What plan are you doing? I tend to do red days with the occasional green thrown in :)

Hi gettingthinnerbytheday (great name mine seems boring now!! ha ha)

I normally do mainly green days as i find them much easier with shift work.

There is so much to read on here i'm blown away by everyones support

Christine x

Hi there,

You might find it useful to keep a Food Diary on here (there's a section for this at the top), so if you find you're not losing weight someone can look at your eating and see if there's anything wrong. It acts as a nice record for yourself to keep track of what you've eaten throughout the week. Reading other people's diaries can give you inspiration for your own meals too!

Good luck xx

Hi gettingthinnerbytheday (great name mine seems boring now!! ha ha)

I normally do mainly green days as i find them much easier with shift work.

There is so much to read on here i'm blown away by everyones support

Christine x
Green days work perfectly well too - each plan does if its done right i think.

One great tip from me I forgot to say - When I 1st started I would sit down with all my recipe books & that & plan my weeks menu & stick to it!

I planned breakfasts (porridge using my HEb & HEa) everyday, my lunches & evening meals. This way I knew exactly what I would be eating, could make the previous evenings if it was easier, had lunches ready & most important - knew exactly whay my syns were going to be!

I don't plan so much now - have general idea's & allow myself some flexability - but in the begining that is what helped me get my head around everything :)

omg i'm soooo excited!!! food diarys sound fab!

started planning already, just went and bought all the mugshot noodles in morrisons as i read they were free :) starting nights tonight so will be a good snack at break time with some fruit

thanks for the tip, luckily the ones i got are all showing as free!

eek can't wait for tomorrows WI :) and next weeks will be even better!

Christine x