Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP Asda Beef Mince

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by emma-louise, 16 June 2010 Social URL.

1. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey everyone :) right, ive been left in charge of making dinner tonight, cottage pie and my mum who "always buys lean mince" hasn't bought lean mince :mad::mad: i knew when i came home from uni it would be difficult but i didnt think my mum would be deliberately trying to sabotage me!! :(

so, does anyone know the syn value of 1000g of Asda Beef Mince (typically less than 20% fat)?? baring in mind it will probably make about 6 portions i dont think its that disastrous and i do have 10 syns left for the day, but a quick reply would be good cos if its too horrific, i could always drive to the shop and buy extra lean and pray she doesnt notice? :p

help pleaseeee!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma-louise

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Allie to the rescue once again! thank youuuuu :D

typical values per 100g when fried:
    261 kcal
    protein 21.5g
    carbs 1.1g
    fat 18.9g

i am gonna drain off as much fat as is physically possible i might add :p xx

4. emma-louise

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yikes, so thats 60 syns for all of it :( oh my gosh! i dont even think i can face eating it knowing how much fat is in it :eek: blurghhhh, ill just have a tiny bit and allow 10 syns just to be safe, thank you for helping xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.