HELP birthday meal out

poppyray

its my mums birthday on friday and she has decided she wants to go out for a meal (either indian or italian resturant) im on green days only sw and really dont want to give in to a really bad meal so i was wondering if anyone could recommend something good low (if possible) synned that wont affect me to much

if you go italian go for pastas in tomato sauces normally about 3.5 syns, they will be lower than creamy sauces. Pizzas are high in syns so best avoided. Spag Boil restuarant serving is 7.5 syns so I normally pick that or something similar when I go out. You could always have side salad as well to boost your superfree foods.

Indian - Boiled rice will be free! Could have a meat with no sauce as the syns are loaded in that. Vegetable curry is about 9 syns as your just doing green. Starters like onion bhajis are high and so is Naan bread - I love naan bread :(

You could save some syns for this during the week or as it is a special occassion you could flexi syn it as well without the guilt, it is one night out. Have a look at the menus before you go and pick out what you want, makes it easier to plan your day as well food wise in case you want to use your healthy extras. Hope you have a good night out :)

thanks kezzarbell, im hoping she goes for indian then i can ave the boiled rice and some vegetable curry and just be reaaallly good during the day :)

Back