• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP? body is screaming at me to eat!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
yes and yes.

What day are you on, sounds like day 2 to me? it does go, we couldnt stay on this for weeks at a time feeling like that, I'm not saying occasionally we don't get the odd hunger strike, but generally its okay

Have a hot drink and try to have an early night.

babyblues

S: 14st7lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5.42%)
its day 4 for me. first 2 days were easy. this jsut feels so unnatural!

Wales

Silver Member
Yes it is worth it, but it isn't worth making yourself ill over. What day are you on?

If you are really feeling that bad have an extra half a shake. But if you can try and distract yourself, have a bath, read a magazine or a book just try to take your mind off it. See if you can make it through 30 mins at a time. Have you drunk enough water today?

Here's hoping you feel better soon and start to feel the benefits from the diet. And to repeat again - it is definitely worth it!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
its day 4 for me. first 2 days were easy. this jsut feels so unnatural!
Sound like your body having a last gasp attempt to get you to eat before you tip over into ketosis then? Have you tested for ketosis already?

Honestly, hot drink - tea or coffee and an early night. Could try another half pack if really struggling?

babyblues

yes iv durnk 5 pints today. will get my head down with a dvd soon. just worried that things will get worse. have work tomorrow! urgh how u brave sods got thru this il never know! upmost respect!

babyblues

and yes, iv been in ketosis since yesterrday. REALLY dont want to ruin that

Wales

Silver Member
It does get easier, and once you have your first week weigh in results it gets even easier! Stick with it and enjoy your film!

my stomach hurts, i feel sick, yet iv had my 3 shakes today. i feel slightly week and craving food.

but i know if i start eating, i wont stop.

double edged sword.

is the nausea/pain normal/worth it in the end?
sounds like DAY 4 to me.......???? this is the day that your body 'runs out' of carbs and wants you to eat lots of 'em - DON'T DO IT !!! you are soooooo nearly in ketosis - it's not worth it.....lots of water, have a nice bath, phone a mate, ANYTHING !!! just don't eat !!!!!

the first few days are the worst......it DOES get easier :)

Debz x

babyblues

thanks guys. good to know that this will pass and that im not alone. theres a thread where lots of new poeple are psoting, and they all seem tickety boo!

sorry for the drama. i expect looking after the newbies must get tiering sometimes :)

sorry for the drama. i expect looking after the newbies must get tiering sometimes :)
don't be daft....always happy to help :):)

stick with it - it's sooooo worth it !!!!

keep us posted with ur progress hun !

Debz x

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Not at all, we were all newbies at one point too.

Plus when the next lot of "noobs" come in you can chip in too :)

babyblues

aw :) i do love this forum

*replaces nausea with a warm fuzzy feeling inside*

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
Awwww hun, well done for getting through your first few days. Soon you'll feel on top of the world and start seeing a big difference.

Good luck with the rest of your week hun xxx

aw :) i do love this forum

*replaces nausea with a warm fuzzy feeling inside*
Minimins is simply the best weight loss forum there is !!! and you are very welcome :D

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
Day 4 was hard for me too{{{hugs}}} I'm on day....um....98 now(omg has it been that long???)