help!!!!!!! can i fast in the day and have shakes only in the evenings ?

lah

hey guys i really need your help.i have only started on Lipotrim TFR 100% today and i need some advice

I am a christian and i fast as part of my religion a couple of days of the week. i fast in the day from 12 midnight , only to eat in the evenings. i was wondering if i could still do this with Lipotrim. when i am fasting have nothing(no food and no water) during the day then have my food in the evenings from 4pm.

my worry is can i continue to do this whilst on the Lipotrim TFR diet, that is spend the day without having any shakes or soup then have my shakes and water in the evenings. would i still lose a lot of weight??????? i am desperate to lose about 7stones altogether between now and december.

i am really worried about this because i dont want to do the fast then it will affect my rate of weight loss. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would i stil lose weight and is it safe for me to do so ?

Honestly I think you should really talk this over with your pharmacy advisor as I was told to space them out as much as possible.

You'd be able to space them out during the night but it's the lack of water that would be the problem for you. You really need your fluids

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'd be able to space them out during the night but it's the lack of water that would be the problem for you. You really need your fluids

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yea i was thinking about that. it would be difficult for me to have more than 2litres of water between 4pm and 12 midnight.

HI Lah I was trying to send you a message, with regard to this as can not discuss food in this part of forum! not sure if your settings restrict a message being sent! anyways maybe you should consider a different option whilst you are fasting! would you normally have just one meal? and how many days do you fast?

HI Lah I was trying to send you a message, with regard to this as can not discuss food in this part of forum! not sure if your settings restrict a message being sent! anyways maybe you should consider a different option whilst you are fasting! would you normally have just one meal? and how many days do you fast?

Hi Lis
thanks. i have managed to change my settings. i should be able to recieve yr messages now. however i cannot send you messages yet becoz i am new to forum and i havent posted 50 posts yet. if you check my profile you should be able to skype me as well
ta

Last edited:
lucylis said:
Hi Lah I have sent you a message! If you cant access it do you have facebook? x

Yea i have seen yr message. THANKS! pliz check yr hotmail email for my response n my FB info.

Ta!

hey hun i think you would be fine having all your shakes in the evening, but you might find it hard to drink them all without being sick lol, when i miss one and double up i feel so sick to the stomach, but you must really drink water in the day or by teatime you will be very ill, i know this as today ive been out allday shopping, just had a few sips of water then forgot, when i got home about 4pm, i had a massive headache and almost fainted, i downed two glasses of tap water then another of fizzy water, i felt better right away

Back