Help can not get off the loo

fillymum

synful soul
You try getting off the loo when you have an 85 kilo Great Dane sat on your knee........

:8855: I was worried about what I was going to read then, at least I don't have much of a problem there. Only have little westies

One of mine won't even let me have a shower without me letting her watch me through the glass screen!

One of mine won't even let me have a shower without me letting her watch me through the glass screen!

My Kitten, Logans the same, its even better when were at my dads, cos he has a walk in shower cubicle & he hasnt quite figured out why he can tap the water drops on the glass.

Can anyone remember that advert that was on a few monthes ago for pedigree Jumbone ware the bull dog was munching one of them while his human was in the shower? Well I recon thats mu Logi, my OH recons im crackers lol:p

kids are the trouble in my house , there i am getting comfy sit on the loo and the kids one by one have to come in and say (oh mum i forgot to tell you,,,,,,,,)even though they have had all day with you and never thought to tell you then,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have a dog, who if I didn't let him in the bathroom whilst I was having a bath...so he could lick bubbles off my elbow, he would defecate once in the middle of my bed!

Soon trained him out of that though!

They know how too make themselves know, the little darlings.!!!

We have just had a siesta, vital for survival in the constant, unrelenting heat of the summer, only too discover that4 of the little dogs had secreted themselves under the bed .

They are so clever, they know all the signs for anything that is happening.

Lol I thought I was the only one who had my bathroom breaks interrupted by a dog bursting in and jumping on my knee!!

Lol I thought I was the only one who had my bathroom breaks interrupted by a dog bursting in and jumping on my knee!!

LOL !!!

My two biggies do not so much as jump on my knee as backup and park their bums on the available space which is a bit smaller than it was.

Back