1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - Can't log into slimmingworld.com

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tomselleck, 20 November 2010 Social URL.

1. tomselleck

tomselleck New Member

Slimming World - Extra Easy

I can't log into lifeline online as it says I haven't been to group:

'We haven't seen you in group for a few weeks now, and hope you're OK. Because LifelineOnline is only for attending Slimming World members, I'm afraid your web access has now ended.'

I am still a paying member. My normal group is on a Tuesday and I went to another group on Wednesday. Would this cause the problem?

I have checked firewall setting as recommended on SW. I also can't access the site using my boyfriend's macbook.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited: 20 November 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    ermmm not sure, seems to be working ok for me. Can't see why weighing in on a different day would make any difference as you hae still been to group.

Hope you get it sorted

Helen xxx
  5. tomselleck

tomselleck New Member

Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Thank you. Will send an email to my consultant. It is driving me mad!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.