Help,Chemist has given me wrong shakes??

fun1uk

Hi guys,well my last weigh in was on Saturday and ive had shakes left over so was using those up before i used the new ones.Ive just looked inside the LT bag as i just put the whole bag in the cupboard and they have given me maintenance choc whip shakes,am i right that im not allowed to use these?Do they have more calories in and less vitamins etc....?
Its my day off today so its lucky i looked today as im at work rest of the week so wouldn't be able to swap them.
Its a new chemist im using and to be honest they dont have a clue!Wish id have gone back to my old one but was too embarrassed.
So do i go swap them? MMM its tempting to see what the choc whip is like though LOL

xxxx

Just read that the choc whip is made with skimmed milk,so ive answered my own question...Better get off in the shower and go drive to change them lol.

xxx

hi hun
NO you cannot have them shakes bob back now and change them !!!
choc whip is not as nice as it sounds lol , you will be on them soon enough, give the chemist an earfull as you have wasted your day off running around xxxx good luck xxx

tell them you want a free weeks worth for the trouble of having to go there and back again lol :-D X

tell them you want a free weeks worth for the trouble of having to go there and back again lol :-D X

Good idea !! or at least a couple of extra samples, or fibreclear !!!

lol im too shy to say anything,wish i wasnt though lol
Just off in about 30min xxx

:giggle: They are nothing special my sweet - imho i thought they were rank! :)

well i swapped them,didnt ask for a freebie lol,i know i should have but im just too sweet lol.

xxx

I agree though, the choc whip isn't nice so you aren't mssing out. Glad you got it sorted!

Back