Help! Chinese banquet!

I have decided to join my local slimming world group on Thursday, but on Monday it is my anniversary and we have booked a table at a chinese restaurant for a banquet. It's a set menu, not a buffet, and I have heard that the portions are not enormous. Do you think I would be ok to just use all my syns on one night and be really good the rest of the week?

we all need to be real even when on this plan, life will happen. the best you can do if able is to keep away from high cal sauces,
just remember one meal out of 21 is not going to kill you. but enjoy it and stick to plan the rest of the 20 meals.
of free and super free food.
It also an option to join a week later but if you think I will just have a big blowout all week that wont help you long term.
I am guilty of that I know!
good luck and heres to aslimmer you for the new year
xx

Its perfectly fine to use all syns in one go, IF you can cope with having no syns the rest of the week.
Its your anniversary - go and enjoy.
But personally i may be tempted to join sw the week after though.

Hi Chinese is one of the best take aways you can have, with the least syns so thats a bonus to start with :) I always try and have boiled rice to fill me up as its free and then your not as hungry to eat the other stuff lol

I'd say use it as a flexi-syn day and have 5-10 syns for other days of the week. The first week is about getting used to the plan, so really it'll be good to be doing 'the norm'. You've had the meal booked for ages. Go and enjoy it. x

Back