Help desperately needed

Hi there, I'm a newbie, mid 50's. I lost 28lbs a couple of years ago on Weight Watchers, and gradually put it back on and more, by being greedy and lazy. I stopped going to the gym through injury, tiredness and lazyness.
Enough is enough so I've got a months worth of Diet Chef and am going to give it another go.

I'm missing the diet chef welcome pack so have to wait for that to arrive but I can work out what to add to the meals, apart from fruit. Is that allowed?

Looking forward to participating in my first diet forum vx

Wish you luck. How much is diet chef? Don't know much about it

Daisybank said:
Unfortunately I do not have a weight loss story at the moment. More of a weight gain story. Depressed.

I used to find that when I was on my meds for depression I was able to loss weight However the last time I was on them (just came of them in november) I gained quite alot. Same meds but obviously as they say the older u become the more difficult it is to keep the pounds at bay.

R u considering starting a weight loss group?

No not at the moment. That would not be possible.

My first goal is to join SW on Thursday! I shall keep u updated. Surely I can't fail this goal.

Good to hear! See you're already getting one goal down! Look forward to hearing about your updates :)

Back