Help dont know if to go out tonight!!

michellewild

Hello peeps, i am on day 5 and have been doing well, i have a problem though, my other half is going out to a football presentation tonight and he wants me to go with him, i am not sure atall, i will hate having to have water all night while every1 is drinking around me, i can see me just being in a bad mood and sulking lol, but i feel tight not going out with him as we do everything togeather and he never goes out on his own,always whants be by his side, Hmmmm what do i do ???:(:(:(:(

2 choices:
1/ dont go, its only for one time, im sure ur other half will understand.
2/ go and stick to water. you ll see u will still enjoy urself w/o drinking alcohol. think how proud u will be the next day to have stick to it! and minus a hangover!!

im going to a concert tomorrow and im really looking forwrd to it, even if i wont be drinking alcohol!

By going and succeeding in staying 100% you will feel empowered

I love that feeling on this diet,.. Helps you get through another week I'll tell ya..

Good luck whatever you decide xx

Depends how long your going to do this for really....if your in it for the long haul you cant put your life on hold, so best to just bite the bullet and go....otherwise you wouldnt do anything whilst on the old shakey wakeys lol! Well done on week one x

i would use it as a test, it will make you stronger and you will feel proud of yourself, i have done it a few times, gone to the pub and stuck to water its easier than you think. xx good luck

Well i went out and was a very good girl, every 1 else was drinking around me and there was a buffet that looked amazing but i just stuck to my water, it felt really strange as we went home at 11 but i am usually the last 1 home( dancing on the dance floor) lol, any way i decided to weigh myself before i went just to keep me motivated and am sooooo pleased to say up to now i have lost 9lbs and i dont get weighed at the chemist until monday :D:D:D, so happy, bring on the next few weeks, figured i will try and stay on it for around 8 weeks xxxx

Back