Extra Easy Help - eating out trafford centre

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charliesworld, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. charliesworld

charliesworld Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi guys - quick one. I ave tried doing a search on this here and syns online but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm going to the trafford centre later and will probably be eating in one of the restaurants. What can I eat on extra easy that's lowish in syns. I've got about 40 left to last until thursday (although could probably go without any if it's just tomorrow and thursday). Everything I used to eat on red and green seems to have loads of syns on extra easy.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Befanwi

Befanwi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm fairly sure extra easy takes the lowest syn value out of red or green.. So if it's meat for example then it would have the red syn value, or pasta then the green syn value..

As for the Trafford centre there is a Chinese which is always good for low syn values and a rice bar and a noodle bar which might also be good.. Not sure of any specifics though, but Chinese I know is on the website/in the back of the book..

Pizza express is my personal fave in the trafford centre but no idea how sw friendly you could make that - I'm pretty good at avoiding eating out :/ lol

If you're just looking for quick food then spudulike downstairs for jacket spud, beans an side salad - perfect ee meal - boring I know!

4. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I always head to nandos if in doubt. Have chicken breast, take skin off and have a large mixed salad. Always have a bit of peri but it's damage limitation! There's a few threads on nandos in the eating out section xx

5. Befanwi

Befanwi Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Actually yeah nandos is a good bet.. I've seen on the thread that the spicy rice is free/v. low syn..

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep I tend to go to Nando's at the Trafford Centre or Zizzi, esp when they have offers on (like atthe mo 2 main meals for £12 - BARGAIN!!) lol

7. charliesworld

charliesworld Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Fantastic thank you. My dp loves nandos too :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.