Help. Eve of day 4 and so close to caving in....

Please someone kick my butt and stop me going into the kitchen!

Step awaaaayyyyyy from the kitchen!! You've pretty much done the worst bit. Grab a big drink of water or a cup of tea and then take a bath or just go to bed! I find I think I'm hungry when I'm actually just tired and I get tired really frequently on this diet!

You can do this. Work out why you want to. :) Best of luck. Kate xx

10 weeks in...51lbs down...35 to go!

Don't do it !!

For me black coffee and large glass of water does the trick if I've cravings :)
Be strong !!
X

Thank you for your support. Guess what. I rode the storm! Yay!. Awful night, slept on and off and CRAVED crisps. Couldnt sleep much at all. Hoping this will pass, but its now day 5 and Im feeling great! So much so that we are off to the beach later with chippy chips for my family and water for me. Can I manage. Hell yes :) :) :)...Hope your both doing okay today x

Good on you. :) this is going to sound wierd but I've got to a stage where although sometimes I'd like to eat..I also like being with others whilst they do and I don't. Have realised I can enjoy myself without food or drink except water. Who knew?!?! ;) x

I am such an idiot. Whilst at the beach earlier I finished 2 of my childrens xxxxxxx. So annoyed with myself. Does this mean I start as day 1 in terms of weight loss and have to go through the whole day 3/4 ketosis struggle again. Whats more I have weigh in tomorrow and am too embarrased to tell my cdc. I tried to put her off as my immediate thought was, oh bugger it then. But Ive sorted my head out and havent gone to binge (immediate reaction). Instead drank a pint of water and am determined to start again tomorrow. Feel so annoyed with myself though.

Dont be weak like me as the nice (briefly) taste will never equal how bad I feel now.

Hey ho, onwards and upwards. really hope your doing better than me :(

Don't worry darling you will start fresh tomorrow !

Please tell your cdc she/he will keep you motivates trust me !!
Big Hugh xxxx
I'm seeing my cdc on Thursday :)

Thanks for your positive reply! Still kicking myself though. I will see what the scales say I think before I tell. Really could kick myself...........
How are you feeling?

Tomorrow's another day...no point in beating yourself up... Xx

I'm fancy toast with peanut butter right now lol

But
I've found on the web lovely dress in size 10 and each time I have cravings I'm looking at the dress and imagine myself wearing it at the same time drinking large glass of water it keeps my head occupied with how I want to look rather than food. I'm fighting and I won't stop ( I really hope so ) and I do believe you are fighter too ! You have made huge step already by starting CD !
Maybe you should do that to ? It does help :)
We just need to fight !!
Imagine how sexy we will look once we are done with cd ! :)
It make me smile :))
Xxx

Well in 2 hours I will have my first weigh in. Still so so gutted that I sabotaged the diet yesterday as Id be on day 6 now but its now back to day 1. Nevermind. I do feel as though I had lost weight and by eating I feel as though its come back on. It must be that once you loose water your cells refill as soon as you eat. Boo to a bad day ysterday but yay to a new start today. A learning lesson that the teeniest morsal is baaaaaad news..
Ive found myself craving the irritability and woozy head! How crazy is that. Well onwards and upwards and a good tellling off from my cdc if I decide to tell her. I told my hub and he wants me to stop as its too expensive to mess around with. I do agree on the expense side of things so I guess if I fall again I will stop. I am moving to ss plus today but am thinking about just having the 3 shakes a day instead of 4 for a week.....has anyone done this?

-7lb in 5 days! Im so happy and its given me the boost I need to carry on. Im going to try ss plus for a week. Hope your all doing okay. Stick with it all. Really works! Yip yip yip. *****Dances off doing a jiggy**** xxx

Its a fab feeling and spurs you on!
Good luck. Let me know how you get on :) xxxx

Wiggly. Which step are you doing? Your weightloss is amazing :)

Hello :)

11lb and 2inches off !! Very happy !! :)

Thats fabulous! Well done you. Just shows what mine could have been had I not caved lol. Are you doing ss? Ive moved back to that for today onwards. Having a little bit to eat doesnt work for me as I open the floodgates....... Keep up the good work. Yay, yay :)

Wiggly. Which step are you doing? Your weightloss is amazing :)

Step 1 at the moment. Only got 6 days left...well 5 and a half now! ;) then am having a planned day off for my daughter's birthday and moving up to step 2 from that point on. Have had no cheats or days off this far, but I can't say no to cake on her 4th birthday!

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Back