Help ? Failure :-(

Went on CD 2 year ago at 19 st getting down to 16 st quite quickly and kept it off (initially) and although my own fault I'm now 18.7st so basically back where I started 2 year later . any one done the same ? do I go again ? I just don't like myself at the mo ?

Plenty have done the same so good for you for getting back into it - you know it works quickly.
Eyes on the prize and go for it!

I'm in a similar situation and have done worse than you. I actually added 2st over the original weight I lost (1st) which was still short of my goal when I first went on CD/SS (Jan2008). I stopped smoking in July 2009 after 25years so have blamed that for extra weight too but I can't handle not fitting into any of my beautiful clothes for over 2 years now and am on Day4 of SS for the umpteenth time in 2 years now. I am struggling now having had my allowance for today (and 5 pickled mushrooms) so I thought I'd read some posts for morale boost as I still have a long way to go and really wanted to be 1st down by 16Feb for a concert I'm going to. Simply got to try an try and try (as I know it's been only thing that ever worked for me in past too). Good luck

When I re-started for the zillionth time on 20.01.11, I was 1 and a half stone heavier than when I started the diet in 2009. I got married in 2009 and managed to lose 4 and a half stone which I more or less kept off until Jan 10 (I only put on a stone) but due to events in my personal life, I comfort ate and became the heaviest I had ever been. Fortunately though I have lost 13lbs in 2 weeks (although would have liked more seeing as I'm doing SS). I'm going to do SS+ this week and see if that boosts my metabolism (did SS+ when I lost the weight in 2009). So don't be disheartened, there's plenty of us in similar situation :)

quite a few of us bounce around. each time i've got to a decent weight i got pregnant (well twice)! this past time i've had a very stressful time so put on. i think i'm destined to keep my weight down through use of cd products forever as i'm useless :(.

I have also just started again for the 4th time, and im a little scared.

I have always put the weight back on just by eating rubbish! I dont feel good about myself either at the mo so I know exactly how you feel!

We can do this!! keep me updated of your progress on here and we can all motivate each other.

Ive got my first weigh in on Saturday so really hoping for a good result to spur me on

Went on CD 2 year ago at 19 st getting down to 16 st quite quickly and kept it off (initially) and although my own fault I'm now 18.7st so basically back where I started 2 year later . any one done the same ? do I go again ? I just don't like myself at the mo ?

Hi, I remember when you started CD. Personally, I went from almost 23 st down to 15st 3lbs. Unfortunately, Im probably back up to 23 st (if not more) too scared to weigh myself at mo. Am hoping to start back on SS+, once I sort out my money (as I am currently unemployed so money is tight and for me as I have other people in the house, CD doesn't work out cheaper.) But I am choosing to go back to CD because it has been the most successful time I have had losing weight. Anyway, what I am trying to say (as well as waffling) is that you have done it before so you can do it again ! Best of luck.

hi how do you right your little profile on how much you weigh and what your goals are.without having to write it out again xxx

Back