HELP FALLEN OFF THE WAGON

springermad

Help need some motivation so fed up with my self lost 21lb in 5 weeks but have done nothing but eat today and feel so useless any one else had a bad day too:cry: was doing so well feel really fed up today must get back on track tomorrow.

Last edited:
hey u managed so well for 5 weeks 5 whooole weeks so dont beat urself up about it. everyone has bad days and at least u arent making excuses about it u feel bad so just use it as a tool next time u have a dodgy moment think how u dont want to feel the same again and it could keep u strong. turn ur stumble into a building block. also well done on ur 21 pounds thats great

Many thanks for those words of encouragement feeling better today if im honest with my self and this is really going to sound sad !! I did'nt enjoy what i ate yesterday and really missed my shakes cant believe ive just said that how sad !!!:) Beautiful sunny day here today in wales and a new chapter. Want to loose half a stone in next 2 weeks to take me to next stone.Hope you have a good day too and Thanks.;) x

I had a planned blip 2 weeks ago for a work event, chemist said just to eat on the day and not to refeed so I did, when I was there I ate way more than she said too, couldnt help myself and I enjoyed it.

But when I got home, I felt so bloated and the previous thought of enjoying the food was gone. I couldnt wait to start a new week and forget about it even though it was planned and like you I was looking forward to the next day to have a shake!

its mad like that but I think that helped me cause it really reminded me why I had started in the first place.

Good luck with the rest of your journey, I'm sure you will be fine.

:wave_cry: Yup did that too at almostexactly the same time!! Have no idea what came over me.

BUT I WILL NOT LET IT STOP ME.

Thanks to the guys on here I feel more positive and ready to tackle the next 6 weeks. I think we have to accept that we are not superhuman and we will (OH MY GOSH) make mistakes!!

Just think of it as a test that you WILL overcome and you will look back and remember the feelings of that time when you sought food as the solution but it is in fact nothing of the sort.

WE CAN DO IT :winner:. Sorry for the over positiveness!! Ha but the sun is out!!

I think with me I'm really scared of what I will find underneath all this "Protection" as now I am entering a weight zone that I haven't been to since before I was pregnant which was 15 years ago!!!

You've lost soooo much so well done and give yourself a well deserved slap on the back :clap: and then a kick up the bum to carry on!! ;)

If you need a buddy feel free to add me!!

Hi, I think Its the self sabotage tendencies that cause us to break our mojo, its like we think we dont deserve to be slim and happy. I always was my worst enemy whenever it came to losing weight but dont give in to the lil demon in your head. Youve done fantastic to lose 21 pounds in five weeks, give yourself credit for that. Im only on my second week and already at times, the lil demon that thinks I dont deserve to be slim rears its head. Its called self sabotage and in your case youre doing so well, I think its juat trying to ruin the great progress you made, dont give in to it, you deserve this and are a strong character to reach this far, KEEP GOING!!!! Im only really starting on my journey and only hope I'll reach week 5 like you. Great achievement girl, give yourself CREDIT and think well of yourself. YOU CAN DO IT, YOUVE BEEN STRONG ALL ALONG, YOU CAN KEEP STRONG.

Many thanks to all my replies of motivation having a better day today hope all you other LP dieters are too !!

Back