Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP! fallen off wagon already!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emma13, 23 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Emma13

Emma13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Was so pleased last week when i lost 3lb. However, was really really good until Saturday. went to Bingo and ended up eating hot dog and chips there, then had a bbq on sunday, then, had sausage and chips at sea front on monday not to mention finger buffet food at our teacher training day...............ARGH!!!! i put on 1lb on tuesday (am on period).
    Now today I've had a chicken, bacon and sweetcorn roll from the canteen and a mini flapjack (ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Roll on friday as I get paid and can then get some nice food in. However, saturday I'm on a course in London so not sure what I'll be fed then out for dinner saturday night.

What shall I do? Shall I blow it this week and restart sunday now? i knew it wouldn't last :(:break_diet::banghead: :gen147:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    no,try to keep to plan as much as poss and use flexi syns on Sunday

4. Emma13

Emma13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thankyou x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.