Help feeling light headed

Kay_leigh

Hi I'm new to this forum so I apologise if I've posted in the wrong place or don't make sense

I'm on day 6 of TS and I have to admit I did cheat on day 3 I had a little bowl of my mums chicken curry (no rice) as I felt so terrible but it made me feel so much better.

Well this morn I've had a strawberry shake and a chocolate shake for my dinner at 1, I'm now trying to write an essay but keep going all light headed and feeling very sick, I wanna stick this diet out but I don't know if it's physically possible, I have to get this essay wrote this afternoon but I can barley type, i didn't want to move to working solution but it looks as if I may have to, is there anything other than water that might help me feel better?

Thanks
Kayleigh

you could try diet coke alot of people on here seem to drink that. Have a look at the different forums you can get some great advice

Hey Kayleigh,
are you drinking enough water? You're only on day 6, so your body may well still be getting used to the lack of calories/carbs/food. Maybe try a can of Coke zero? As Lyn says, a few people do have the occasional can :) ..You've done well to get to day 6, just make sure you're getting plenty of fluids. It really does make all the difference x

Thanks, I'm getting between 2.5-3 litres a day and that's not including a few black coffees, I had a 20 min nap and a half a choc orange bar and I feel much better, just finding this whole thing exhausting tbh x

Glad you're feeling better. It sounds as though you needed that nap! It will get easier as time goes on :) x

Back