Help - fighting demons

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi Guys,
had a really hard day today and need some support before I raid the fridge.
I work in the community and am usually really busy out and about but have been stuck in the office all day due to the heavy snow here. I have succeeded in battling the biscuit demons all day but am now cooking tea for hubby before he goes out to work a night shift. I am so tired from fighting the cravings all day really worried about tonight!! plus having bad totm so feeling sorry myself:cry:

DONT DO IT!!!

For one.. read over your signature!

And two...

You will feel awful after it.. Think about how you have felt any other time you have cheated on a diet.. and remember how you felt and get that in your mind!

Good luck Chick... I know you can do it!

Have a hug from all of us, why not go take a long hot bath? It is normal to feel how you do with the TOTM so don't be too hard on yourself. Get reading some of the new threads on here and before you know it half hour will have gone. Look at what it says on your sig (and mine) nothing tastes as good....etc It is so true! If you had something to eat it would never be as good as you imagine it would be and you would have the guilt to deal with too. Come on girl hang on in there!! HTH

Hey,

Its hard work being in the first week of TFR and getting your moons into the bargin! Sheesh!

Stay strong, have a bath, fill a hot water bottle, go to bed, and you will feel a million times in the morning! :)

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Chelly great minds think alike hey!? lol

Thanks guys - I knew I could count on you to talk sense to me. Have managed to do hubbies tea without picking and as soon as he's gone to work going to get stuck into the ironing. I know if I sit and watch tell I'll struggle. Fingers crossed I can stay strong x

YAY for the ironing!! Well done for not giving in to the foodie devil!

haha Stinky! I think thats a few times we have done that lol!

Girlychick.. not fingers crossed... you tell yourself right now that you can stay strong and you WILL stay strong! xx

Your right I WILL stay strong. Had my shake and an extra pint of water and now going to take it out on the ironing - thanks guys x

Soooo welcome, happy to help!

Congrats to you for your superb willpower its so easy to come on here and say what you've done afterwards, well done on resisting temptation xx

Good on you for resisting temptation. Keep up the water. I find it really helps me when I feel tempted. When I come in in the evenings, I drink a glass of water before doing dinner. I keep sipping at the water all the time. Go have a nice bath and relax or snuggle up in bed with a mag or book.
Stay strong think HAWAII!!!!!!

Congratulations on resisting temptation. Drink loads of water and I always find a nice hot mug of black coffee with a couple of sweetners helps. Stay strong and you will reach your goal.

Well done on resisting and well done on tackling the ironing....... my nemisis and I have to do my uniform for tomorrow!

Hope it has passed now as I am a little late in posting due to a 2 hr power cut here!!

There are the times when we pull out of the air or deep within us that "power to resist"....like the others said, not worth it and just keep remembering why you are doing this...July,,,not long away now!!

Good on you for being positive and doing something other than thinking about food!

Hope you are feeling ok as well with TOTM and get a good night's sleep.

Back