help finding it all so hard

Kazza65

:break_diet::mad: am just not coping weighed in on Monday and put on half a pound, have been away for a few weeks and even though i was carefull i still managed a gain, was gutted,
since Monday i have felt so low and have been very synfull i just can't get back into it all,am just snacking on the wrong things feel ready to give in, but have lost so much can't go back there i feel so bloated,
how can i be strong and get back on track before monday weigh in please help, i keep eating my daughters suply of sweet i need to stop :break_diet:

I'm feeling the same. Had a very small gain last week even though I'd been on plan and I spent today just wanting to binge. Am struggling myself and so can completely relate. Maybe get rid of the sweets? Ask your daughter to hide them somewhere? Go and browse the recipe section and jot down some new recipes to try out this week, that's what I've just done so am set for some batch cooking now over the weekend to try and get back on track, plus I gave away the cereal bars before I ate the rest of them. :s

Its very difficult to get your head back in the game- its not the want thats gone its your motivation. . id say chuck out the sweets untill your ready to face them and ignore them with strong will power! if youv been away for a few weeks, and youv ONLY gained half a pound, granted no one likes to see a gain, big or small but really? in the grand scheme of things half a pound is a drop in the ocean.. half a lb is so small most scales wouldnt even pick up on it! youv put it on because youv been away and as a result even if you were good, would have let things slide ever so slightly because you didnt have a weekley weigh in to conform too. . just be proud of yourself that you didnt think b*gger it and had the few weeks off before returning and have an even bigger gain, because i for one know that i would have more likley have done that. Youv done so well and going back should be your fresh start, so wheres your motivation? sometimes it just isnt there and you have to force it. because i garentee the minute you step on those scales and see a loss again, youl be hooked and youl keep going. That motivation will be back. Seeing a gain is hard to take.. but dont let half a lb turn into an even bigger one. The fact is, its friday. youv 'wasted' 4 days of your weighing week already and that IS a big chunk but it does have to continue that way. youv got today, saturday, sunday and the best part of mondaybefore WI to atleast minimise.. so no desert, no gravey you havnt made yourself.. no hidden syns or popping that bit of extra grated cheese in your mouth.. if you want to make a difference to those scales you have to be strict, and that is hard with no real motivation.. but you may suprise yourself with a loss on monday.. and if there isnt one, you have to be truely honest and know its because it hasnt been your best week, but pledge, and mean it.. to give it your all next week.

xx

well i was surprised tonight when i went to group i gave myself a good kicking and got back on track and even managed to lose half a pound. would have been happy with a maintain but am so happy to have lost
on wards and upwards is the only way to go ,

Back