Help! Finding it so hard today!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I've been 100% for 20 day and today I just feel like I need to eat something! I don't want to go on a binge or eat bad food, I just feel like I need to have something solid, like chicken, egg or tuna... I've been battling with my self all day... I feel a bit weak and don't think I can face the gym...
I know everyone gets days like this I guess today is mine!

I cracked yesterday after I only lost 2lbs at my week 3 weigh in. I had some ham but am back on the wagon today. I was really p*ssed off with myself. Work through it if you can but if not, choose no carb food. It might slow down weight loss for the week, so be prepared for that at your next weigh in, but it won't kick you out of ketosis.

Thornhill Cate said:
I cracked yesterday after I only lost 2lbs at my week 3 weigh in. I had some ham but am back on the wagon today. I was really p*ssed off with myself. Work through it if you can but if not, choose no carb food. It might slow down weight loss for the week, so be prepared for that at your next weigh in, but it won't kick you out of ketosis.

I know how u feel - I lost 2lb last week (week 2) and I was very disheartened :(
I'm sure the ham wouldnt have done 2 much damage..
I think after my WI Friday I may introduce an evening meal like SS+ on the Cambridge diet but see how I feel then..

OMG I'm cracking up - just went to the fridge and was going to have a slice of ham - I put it in my mouth then spat it back out... Don't know what's wrong with me today!!!!!!

Well done fir doing your best to stay strong. Days like today are very tough but you will feel so proud if yourself for resisting. Get off to bed early !!!

irish molly said:
Well done fir doing your best to stay strong. Days like today are very tough but you will feel so proud if yourself for resisting. Get off to bed early !!!

Thanks :) I did have an early night and feel a lot better today :)

Back