Extra Easy HELP - First weigh in, vegetables and milk

there may be a perfectly good reason why she hasnt come back....

its the threads that are started by noobies purely for a syn value that gets on my swede. <<<superfree but also a real ballache to prepare.:flirt2:

It can be a bit intimidating to answer the thread you created when you're not used to posting. Especially as no one's advice was "it's ok just skip the veg". ;) I hope the OP did benefit from it though and others struggling. I'm fine with veg but I got a good reminder to think about different types of milk and how to measure it out at work. Thanks.

It can be a bit intimidating to answer the thread you created when you're not used to posting. Especially as no one's advice was "it's ok just skip the veg". ;) I hope the OP did benefit from it though and others struggling. I'm fine with veg but I got a good reminder to think about different types of milk and how to measure it out at work. Thanks.

The OP only had to say 'Thanks' - just as you did! :) And actually, someone did say it was OK to skip the veg.

It's good that other people benefitted from the responses and, like you, I hope the OP did as well.

Back