• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Help for a newbie!

Rackylou

S: 15st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.27%)
Hi im new to slimming world, i just started tonight and had a question. i understand that you have to have 2/3 free foods and 1/3 super free foods, a healthy extra a and b and then up to 15 syns, but what about lunch? do you have to follow the same rules? im sorry if this seams like a stupid question, but i would usally have a snandwich for lunch and not a big meal. any help would be greatful, Racky lou x :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WelshJojo

Gold Member
Your whole day follows the same rules! Breakfast, lunch and dinner. As long as you stay within the guidelines you can have anything for any meal-I sometimes even have soup for breakfast-esp if I'm on nights!

Rackylou

S: 15st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.27%)
Ahh i get it now, wasn't sure if you had to do it for the other meal times or just the main meal. thanks :)

WelshJojo

Gold Member
hannata said:
2/3 free 1/3 superfree per meal

the HE and syns are for the whole day not just each meal!!!
Don't worry if you can't fit your 1/3 super free into each meal, Gain as long as your day is 1/3 sf it's fine! Good luck :)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
One third superfree but the rest of your meal can be whatever you want - it doesn't have to be free foods - it could be free, synned or even more superfree if you want ;)

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
If what I'm having doesn't really go with veg, I'll have a salad or soup starter to get my superfrees.

Denise