Attack Help for a Newbie!

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
Hi everyone,

I am new to the Dukan way of life and wondered if anyone would be able to let me know if I am on the right path?

For lunch I had:

· mexican chicken
· roast chicken
· prawns
· mustard
· horseradish sauce
· VLF cottage cheese

I put far too much horseradish and mustard on the side and didn’t even eat half of each! HOT!
and here is a picture of it:

dukan.jpg

Is this lunch OK? I will be doing some thorough background reading this weekend but wanted to start today as really felt the need!

Thanks very muh for any help. Hoping to be around here a lot more :D

I'm no expert but it looks alright to me - quite enterprising, to put so many different flavours on one plate! The only thing is that the supermarket-prepared cold meats tend to have hidden 'nasties' in them - oil, salt, starch, etc. If you find you're not losing weight this could be the reason, on the other hand if you do lose you're laughing.

Thank you for your feedback! It was very tasty – which is what was making me think it couldn’t be right! Ha ha! ;)

As far as the cooked meats go - really?? :eek: Oh my goodness so that would mean buying meat, cooking a whole joint and then carving that up for my meals?! Wow, I really hope that is not the case!

I’ll be sure to let you know how I get on!

Thanks again! :D

What are the ingrediants for the 'mexican' part of your chicken?

unless you made your own horseradish sauce - it's not allowed and again the mexican chicken marinade unless you made it yourself probably contained sugar :)

keep a diary and post your menus, as Jo would say, ideally post menus in advance so we can stop you making any mistakes x

Back