Help for syns Berry bust cheesecake

jbdrz400

Hi i have used the slimming world Berry burst cheesecake recipe but instead of using the 8 digestives biscuits and the 57g of low fat spread for the base i have substituted it and used 8 alpen light bars i have added the recipe below can anyone help me to how many syns it would be if cut into 4 pieces.

· 8 alpen light bars
· 1 sachet sugar-free raspberry jelly crystals
· 1 tbsp powdered gelatine (or agar agar)
· 2 pots Vanilla Mullerlight yogurt (or any other Free yogurt)
· 7oz/198g quark
· 4-5 tbsp artificial sweetener
· 14oz/37g mixed berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, redcurrants and blueberries)

Microwave the 8 alpen light bars for 30-45secs until softened then put on 8in/20cm loose bottomed cake tin and press down firmly. Chill in the fridge until needed.
Meanwhile, make up the jelly with 1/4pt/142l boiling water. Stir in the gelatine and set aside to cool.
When the jelly is cool, place in a food processor with the yogurt, quark, artificial sweetener and half of the mixed berries. Whizz until smooth and pour over the biscuit base. Cover and chill overnight.
When ready to serve, carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving platter. Arrange the remaining berries on top.

alpen lights - 24
jelly - 1.5

What weight berries is it as 14oz is not 37g - half would need synned too :)

But even without the berries you are looking at about 6,5 syns a go

i used 14oz of raspberries /blackberries and blueberries i used the 8 alpen light bars because i thought they were 2 each for HEB is that not right if not 6.5 syns aint to bad i suppose for a decent slice .

Why would you syn the berries?

Oh I see coz they are blended

Back