Help from USA

Hi, I Live in the US, here we have points plus where you have pro points. I have done nothing but gain on PP so I am not doing it any more. I bought the discover plan on ebay, but I HAVE some questions, if some one could please help.

I weigh 152, that is 10 stone and 12 pounds, since 12 pounds is so close to another stone would I still ignore the pounds or just go on and just call it 11 stone.

Here we weigh meat cooked in ounces but you weigh meat uncooked in grams that's ok but what if you only have cooked meat like from a restaurant or some where like that, how do you know how many points to give it?

In the healthy guidelines I didn't see where you have to have 2 teaspoops of healthy oil a day, is that right? here we have to have it, and I never what to do with it.

I have not seen this in my book, but I keep reading that you can save some of your points to use on the week in as long as you don't go below 14 points a day, does any one know about this?

Thanks, sorry this is so long, but I really want the discover plan to work for me, I was close to my gold weight then points plus came along, and now I DON'T KNOW if I will ever get there. :(

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon, now I an back to ebay looking for a calculator and some of the magazines.

I'll try and reply best I can...
You need to call it 10st, you have to recalculate the points your allowed every time you drop down a stone. If you calculate at 11st, you might hinder your weight loss.
Eating out, in the back of your discovery pack there is a little booklet called 'eating out and about'. It talks about having set points for when your unsure about portion sizes in restaurants etc
I've not heard anything about having to have oil. I never have it
You can save up to 4 points each day, which must be used by the end of the week or you loss them but you can't have less than 16 points per day. So if you was on 19 points per day, you'd only be allowed to save 3. You can earn activity points though by doing exercise but you still can't save more than 4 a day

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back