Help getting back on plan after D&V bug

Ryansmummy

Hiya
I've been really ill the past 2 days with severe D&V, I'm still not 100% but feel a tad hungry (havent eaten since Sunday afternoon)
I've lost 8lb through being ill so want to stay on track especially now I'm under 15st!

I'm still quite fragile and am actually scared to eat anything but know I need to, so I was thinking of things that are light to eat today, maybe SW chips and spaghetti for dinner?

Also what about having a muller light now, or is that a bad idea after a tummy upset?

Anyone gone back on plan after a bout of illness got any tips?

BTW I usually follow EE but think maybe a couple of green days would be good to boost my energy levels up???

Aww Hun, sorry to hear that you have been ill with the bug!
Glad to read that you are on the mend though.
I agree, stick to a few days of Green, until you feel better.
Stay away from yoghurt and only have plain foods...nothing spicy for a little time. Also drink plenty of water.

Take care.

xxxx

Sorry to hear you've been poorly and glad you're feeling better. Hopefully you'll be 100% sooner than later. I agree with Mrs V - green days sounds like a good starting place.

Just make sure you put health first until 100% and hope you're enjoying losses again soon hun xx

Try to keep you're fluids up and I would try to avoid dairy in this scenario - try to stick to plain foods, hope you're felling better soon!

Back