Help....Glitter signature

claire1

Silver Member
Can anyone help out a newbie! i've copied and pasted a glitter signature but its not appearing when i post !!!!....:sigh: Any suggestions ? x

Did you put the BB code into your signature under user cp? It could be that you dont have enough space (did you get a message come up saying your only have xxx characters including markup code) try posting more to allow you more space. xx

Hi FlirtyGirl...yes i did get that msg come up ........so the more you post the more space allowed ?? ...sorry if i'm being slow :)

yes, there are different allowances, I think 50 posts will give you more space, then 100 and so on. The more you post the more space in your signature you will have to add things like glitter names, writing etc.. so get posting girl xx

ok thanks for that....i'd better get typing!!
sorry to be a bore but i was just wandering what 'rep power' means in the text under your picture? x

peple can rep you which means reputation points. Its like an awards system where people give each other rep points for posting good/supportive posts to other members. I have just repped you. You will see it under user CP. each hundred rep points you recieve from others will give you 1 rep point. You also get 1 rep point for each hundred posts. xx

hi i dont know if you can help me, i have just made a ticker at the ticker factory but i dont know how to add it to my post! Good job the sachets on cambridge are easy to open!!

thanks
jakki

Back