help...going on refeed Tue after 2 weeks on TFR

Hi Guys any help out there or advice...I have lost just over 14 lbs since I started TFR and this Tue will be end of the 2 week i have been on it...I wanted to give myself a kick-start and went back to WW last Wed with a view to going each week now...I just dont want o put back up that 14 lbs and wonder if I may actually loose 1-2 lbs on the refeed week also or not ? I know i have to be careful.I was 15st 2 lbs starting off.

Regards

I am in a nearly identical situation!!
I started on the 8th july at 15st 1 1/4
2nd weigh in tomorrow so after 9 3/4lbs in 1st week will hopefully be around 14lb loss too.

Need to start refeed as i am going away on stag weekend 1st august and not sure whether to start tomorrow or friday.
Thought if i wait to friday there is a better chance of losing more weight between now and then and hopefully 1 weeks refeeding is enough.
But then it is maybe better to do a long refeed as i will be drinking (a lot of) alcohol.
Really dont want to set back what i have lost so far.
Is it possible to stay on refeeding for a few weeks and still lose?
I also have the stags wedding in august so thought i could stay on refeed until it as i dont want to yo yo over a few weeks, and then go back on LT after it.

Hi Guys any help out there or advice...I have lost just over 14 lbs since I started TFR and this Tue will be end of the 2 week i have been on it...I wanted to give myself a kick-start and went back to WW last Wed with a view to going each week now...I just dont want o put back up that 14 lbs and wonder if I may actually loose 1-2 lbs on the refeed week also or not ? I know i have to be careful.I was 15st 2 lbs starting off.

Regards

Hi,
Yes you can still lose weight on refeed if you follow it to the letter, not everyone does lose on it though. Well done on you 1st loss on tfr and good luck with refeed and WW

I am in a nearly identical situation!!
I started on the 8th july at 15st 1 1/4
2nd weigh in tomorrow so after 9 3/4lbs in 1st week will hopefully be around 14lb loss too.

Need to start refeed as i am going away on stag weekend 1st august and not sure whether to start tomorrow or friday.
Thought if i wait to friday there is a better chance of losing more weight between now and then and hopefully 1 weeks refeeding is enough.
But then it is maybe better to do a long refeed as i will be drinking (a lot of) alcohol.
Really dont want to set back what i have lost so far.
Is it possible to stay on refeeding for a few weeks and still lose?
I also have the stags wedding in august so thought i could stay on refeed until it as i dont want to yo yo over a few weeks, and then go back on LT after it.

Hi Bazhef,
Ideally you should have stayed on tfr for a minimum of 4 wks to really benefit, I did it for 4 wks then a wk refeed before my holidays which I wanted to drink on and ended up not drinking at all because my body just didnt want drink at all (not like me). If I was you I would prob go on refeed post your wi tomorrow, do that for the week, then you could follow days 4-7 of the refeed plan until your friends wedding or you could go down the maintenance route of 2 maint prods (bar for brekkie and soup for lunch were mine) then low fat meal and you can lose up to 3lb a wk on that. You definitely need to make sure you are out of ketosis before drinking but if you follow the refeed plan you should be ok, as soon as you have carbs it normally kicks you out of it. Best of luck with your wi tomorrow, hope its a good one for ya

Hi Bazhef,
Ideally you should have stayed on tfr for a minimum of 4 wks to really benefit, I did it for 4 wks then a wk refeed before my holidays which I wanted to drink on and ended up not drinking at all because my body just didnt want drink at all (not like me). If I was you I would prob go on refeed post your wi tomorrow, do that for the week, then you could follow days 4-7 of the refeed plan until your friends wedding or you could go down the maintenance route of 2 maint prods (bar for brekkie and soup for lunch were mine) then low fat meal and you can lose up to 3lb a wk on that. You definitely need to make sure you are out of ketosis before drinking but if you follow the refeed plan you should be ok, as soon as you have carbs it normally kicks you out of it. Best of luck with your wi tomorrow, hope its a good one for ya

thanks.
i would have went on it longer but i only found out about this diet 3 weeks ago!!
i was thinking of waiting until the wedding etc was over before starting but then thought the sooner i start the better, as i may lose interest the longer i leave it .
if august doesnt go to plan, i will go back on TFR for at least all of september as i hope to have all my weight off for my birthday at the end of october.

good on you...you have done mighty...please God you will be fine with your stag party..( Wouldnt it be great if like the other message...that you dindnt feel like dringing at all...but hey whats the chances of that..me I wouldnt care if i never had alcohol...its food I love :)
I am definately going to refeed tomorrow...going to be weighed at bout 11 am and then stick with the refeed days 1-7 which will bring me up to Tue week...not sure how things will be then...I got my chicken breasts and green salad at the supermarket earlier...My daughter started the lipo with me and I think she is going to continue...I will have my weigh in at WW on Wednesday evening...

regards,

Back