Green Days Help!! Hot Cross Buns!!

My sister (thinking she was helping) has bought a pack of Co-Op *REDUCED FAT* hot cross buns. Anyone have any ideas how many syns there are in something like this? Is it worth wasting the syns? Especially if I can't have it with a big whopping splodge of butter!!

Quite high I am afraid:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Co-op Hot Cross Buns, Reduced Fat, 6 pack 60g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Quite high I am afraid:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Co-op Hot Cross Buns, Reduced Fat, 6 pack 60g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Grrrrrrr..... looks like the dog is getting a rather tasty snack tonight. Thank you!!

OOOoo I just love hot cross buns!! They hadn't even crossed my mind yet this year until I saw your post!!! How dare you!!! ;)
Now as well as craving mince pies left over from Christmas I've got these to contend with as well !!!!!! :rolleyes:

I love hot cross buns. I'm not really a chocolate fiend and I don't drink so I'm not easily tempted into mischief but hot cross buns are a whole different kettle of fish! I think the occasional hot cross bun would be worth most of a days worth of syns. I want one now! dammit! :rotflmao:

I've been suffering this daily too ;) Bought some for my OH and children and really, really really want one smothered with real butter.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

But, if you really want one, why not take it as part of your syns? You'd still have enough left for a little bit of butter to take you up to 10 syns. Then stick the rest in the freezer so that you can't just grab another one.

I used all my syns this w/end so trying to be syn free until WI, or I would have done this too :D

You could always have half of one with a little butter as a treat? Then it wouldn't be as many syns? That's what I used to do with high syn treats when I was on SW before x

Back