Low syn sausages?

Pootle

Silver Member
S: 18st4lb C: 17st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st5lb(1.95%)
Does anyone know which are the best low syns sausages? I have eaten Quorn ones for years and am fed up with them. I've heard of Powters skinny pig but my local co-op only has the Cumberland variety which I should imagine aren't low syns as they are quite big and don't mention low fat on the packet.
A few people have mentioned weight watchers ones but I can't find them anywhere!
I'd really love to have sausages for breakfast occasionally as I'm a bit fed up with just scrambled eggs at the weekend when son and husband are tucking in to the full works!
I don't mind using some syns on sausages, so long as they are nice, I consider it worth it.
If anyone could help by letting me know which ones are the lowest syns, that would be great.
Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trixicle

S: 15st2.5lb G: 12st7lb
Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary ones are free if you could stomach more veggie ones lol!

strawberry

Gold Member
S: 16st10lb C: 16st0lb G: 13st9lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.27%)
the sainsburys be good to yourself cumberland sausages are 1 each and are lovely :)

strawberryshortcake

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 2st0lb(12.23%)
the sainsburys be good to yourself cumberland sausages are 1 each and are lovely :)

Yes, just wanted to say these...i've been buying them for the last year and hubby and ds haven't noticed yet, lol

Samantha26

Silver Member
C: 10st4lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 28.1
Love the Linda McCartney red onion & Rosemary sausages, from trying them I haven't touched the Quorn ones again

Pootle

Silver Member
Thanks everyone, I might try both of these. 1 syn each isn't bad at all and you can't argue with free, even if they are more veggie ones!

snowbryneich

Gold Member
S: 29st12lb C: 24st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 49.5 Loss: 5st3lb(17.46%)
asda reduced fat are 1.5 for both regular and cumberland and tesco healthy living are 1 syn each same as sainbury's low fat ones.

Unholy

S: 14st13lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st13lb(6.22%)
Iceland's will soon have syn free sausages (the new Slimming World range), they hit stores on Wednesday, along with a bunch of (HUGE) syn free ready meals and syn free meatballs

Pootle

Silver Member
oh, I might just have to make a trip to Iceland on Wednesday then! Thank you!

Layla112

Hey all, I thought the Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red Onion sausages were half a syn each?
Can someone please confirm lol.. will be good if they are free.. they honestly are lovely much better than the quorn ones.
xx

strawberry

Gold Member
S: 16st10lb C: 16st0lb G: 13st9lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.27%)
Hey all, I thought the Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red Onion sausages were half a syn each?
Can someone please confirm lol.. will be good if they are free.. they honestly are lovely much better than the quorn ones.
xx

They're free :) x

Pootle

Silver Member
Found some weight watchers ones yesterday so had a sausage, mushroom and onion omelette with salad for lunch today. They were nice, smelled and tasted a bit like sage and onion stuffing. Certainly better than Quorn sausages. (For me anyway!)