Help./...I am hungry

scareypeanuts

Just one day at a time
I am just going in to week 3 and i am Hungry :sigh::mad::sigh:

I could eat the fridge!! It started Friday and has got worse. I am being good and have even tried some of the recipes to see if they help, but they are not.

Any suggestions? I have had a bath, been out and i am trying to keep my mind occupied but I AM STILL HUNGRY

Help.......:cry:

Read, music, talk, painting, sewing anything. Go for a walk, have a conversation but best of all...

Stay here on Minis!! (I find that works best!)

I have done the whole food cupboard/fridge thing. I felt sick as dog afterwards and wished I had never done it. Dont put yourself through that!!

Hang on in there!

That Sez,

I will do. Thanks for confirming that i WILL regret it.

xx

Hang in there girl! Have a think...are you tired? Have you had at least 4 litres of water? Has something upset you? These are a few things that make me "hungry". Despite people saying otherwise emotional hunger & physical hunger feel the same for me! Have a look at the arcades and try & get involved in one of the games...majong is great cos its almost impossible so keeps you busy!!! Wish I could get the hang of it though!!! DONT cheat! You will probably be knocked out of ketisis and will have to go through that awful getting rid of food process! Aint worth it! Have a look at my thread on discovering I was a size 16 yesterday for some hope!! Also have a look at the before & after thread, gallery etc to keep you busy! As a plan can you start a new hobby to keep you occupied?
Hope that helps! Big hugs!:grouphugg:
Sez - whats with the new avatar!!! Surely there's a good one that doesent involve food...pretty please!!!
:sign0009::hide:

Thanks for the support xxxxxx

Sez - whats with the new avatar!!! Surely there's a good one that doesent involve food...pretty please!!!

Sorry just fancied eggs &bacon in risk free way!!! Will change it soon!

Thanks...I LOOOOVE bacon & eggs & miss them....

Sorry just fancied eggs &bacon in risk free way!!! Will change it soon!

Claire

Hope the hunger has eased off ... or you've gone to sleep. Distraction is the name of the game when it starts, just do anything and everything to take your mind off it - take next doors dog for a walk if necessary.

Hope it eases off for you.

Cath

Thanks Guys. You are all the best xxx

How are you feeling?

Not bad at the moment, thanks for asking. It comes and goes. One day i could take on the world and the other days i could eat it...:eek:

The support on here is fantastic. Thanks xx

aw I am totally at the same place as you are (see my other thread on jacking it in)

Went to my bed last night totally miserable and only feeling slightly better this morning - going to have to take this one day at a time as I cant even think a week at a time just now

Keep coming here as its the only thing thats helping!

We are at the same stage roughly in this diet so lets stick together.

We are at the same stage roughly in this diet so lets stick together.

Good idea. I am now your best mate :D

I am getting weighed again Friday, when is yours?

Feelin better today, but it is only 8am :rolleyes:

xx

Back