Extra Easy Help. I can feel myself wavering.

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
In my first three weeks on plan I lost seven pounds and was over the moon. Last week I gained a pound despite sticking to plan 100% but didn't let it upset me as I hoped things would see themselves right this week. Anyway, after a sneaky peek on the scales (I know I shouldn't but mine have matched the ones in class so far) I seem to have gained another three pounds despite yet again sticking to plan 100%. I'm gutted.

Since the start of the year I've lost a stone and a half on my own and from about March the same half stone has been going on and off- it's as if my body just has some kind of barrier about crossing this line. I joined SW as I thought following an actual plan would kickstart things.

This week I did three EE easy days and have done red since Sunday. I weigh and measure all my HEX's, drink around 3 litres of water a day and write down every morsel that passes my lips (i carry my food diary everywhere with me on a pen drive). I am on 70 syns per week and constantly double check syn values on Lifeline online.

I know that with the things I'm eating I must be getting healthier which is a good thing but truth be told, I'd rather be getting slimmer! I just feel really down in the dumps- I would accept the gain if I cheated but it's so demoralising when I haven't.

:hug99:
I know how you are feeling Hun. I gained 1lb last week and 1lb this week and I am sticking to plan 100%.
But...the way I look at it that helps me to stay motivated is that you have lost 7lbs in 3 weeks, which averages out to over 2lbs a week, which is a very good loss. Because your body isnt used to loosing weight whilst eating, it suddenly freezes. Dont panic...it will come off. Please do not weigh yourself before class though, as even though you think your scales are acurate, your body weight can fluctuate up to 5lbs at any time of the day.
Go to class and have a chat with your Consultant.
Also, do you keep a diary on here?? We could have a look and see if we can make any suggestions that could help.

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
x

My consultant is on holiday until next week otherwise I would have rung her. I was happy with the seven pounds as it averaged out at just over two pounds a week but to have put four of those pounds back on for no reason is really annoying me.

I did keep a food diary on here but I got fed up of writing the same things down that I did on my spreadsheet. Is there any way I can link an excel file?

I'm going to keep going and hopefully things will even out but I know how it's going to sound in class when I say I've stuck to plan 100% and gained!

Aww hun. The only thing I can suggest is to just persevere and stick with it. You will start losing again. You've done so well and sounds like you're doing everything right so stick at it. xxx

hi,
did you measure yourself when you started, if not do it now so you can check your measurements when you next feel like this and you will see that you have lost inches

Back