Help, i cant find.....

MikiMooMoo

Mugshots on the go, Tomato and Herb flavour.
I do sw from home and my book is a year old. I found these pots like pot noodle in asda for £1. Just wanted to know, are they free on EE please
Thanks, Rach...

Yes they are free hun x

Yep free, they are listed as a new product in the current magazine as all free like the regular mug shots:

Pasta - Tomato & Herb
Noodles - Chicken
Noodles - Spicy Sweet & Sour

- is there the same amount as in the sachets?

I have no idea abt the weight, but i might be popping in to asda today, so i'll have a look and post later.
Must say, it was really nice. Hope they bring out other flavours!

I've found the best place for MugSots is Home Bargains only 39p each and they had lots of different ones in stock whereas my Sainsbury's only has the chicken noodle one in stock.

That's a really good price, I don't know if there is a home bargains near us - just seen in Asda they have gone up - they were 4 for £2 now they are 5 for £3! 10p extra per sachet!! :mad:

Wiz bit said:
I've found the best place for MugSots is Home Bargains only 39p each and they had lots of different ones in stock whereas my Sainsbury's only has the chicken noodle one in stock.

I get mine from HB. Got cupboards full! I'm addicted to Thai tho like the sweet n sours well.

Went into home bargains today they are 33p each, bought 8 felt like a mad woman :D

I can get the sachets, but it was the Mugshot pot on the go. Its in a pot not a sachet, like a pot noodle. My mums asdas have them, but not mine.

Still, the sachets are good value in family bargain. Will have to pop over there.

Back