HELP - I don't like it....

I was the same when I started, I ended up taking everything back to the CDC and she let me start bars early. Since the first week I only have chocolate tetras and peanut and cranberry bars, I really can't stand anything else. But to be honest once I got past the panic of thinking I wouldn't like anything I have been absolutely fine on just eating these, in fact I have cut out the bars lately.

I also knew after a few packs that they weren't for me, so didn't carry on wading, I can't stand the conistency or the powdery taste so figured that wasn't going to change.

Hope you find what you like, and good lucj

I only have the soups and bars. I hate the shakes. Sometimes I find the soups vile and can only drink half other times I actually enjoy them. Strange!

you will be pleased to know broccoli and cheese was discontinued a whie ago

Thank you hun for this info.
Just don't understand how come I was sold the pack since it was discountinued!?!?! Bought this batch in Nov last year.... maybe that's the reason for it?

After having tried all the shakes n soups, i only like the leek n potato soup and the chocolate, porridge (original) and banana. I have the chocolate and porridge mixed together as thick goo and have the banana one mixed as paste so it taste like cup cake mix :D And the only way i can stomach the tetras is if i freeze them 1st then defrost them abit and eat them like ice cream.

Hi Clairemelanie,
Chocolate and banana 1/2 'n' half mix is gorgeous and I think my invention, that seems to have caught on quite well by the others here. I don't like the chocolate or banana on its on but mixed it is gorgeous...I weigh mine on the scales and mix the powder together in little klip boxes so I have got at least 4 ready mixed powders at a time (20g of each of the banana and chocolate) Yum! I have this for my breakfast every morning.
I agree the soups are all quite nasty and I only have the chicken and mushroom one when I decide to do a SS+ week and it is bearable with some turkey or chicken breast mixed in with some green veges like brussels or broccolli and asparagus.
Have you tried the mixamousse? I could not survive without this....I have it with the chocomint shake with ice cold water and then put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. This is my evening treat when I am watching TV.
I am sure you will soon figure out what you like and what you don't sooner or later..it takes a bit of time and your tastebuds do get used to the taste eventually.
The diet is fabulous and I am sure you will love it when you see the weight flying off....I managed to lose 7 stone in 25 weeks and after a small blip over Christmas am back on it with a vengence and have alreay lost 10 lb since the 2nd January which is the weight I gained with all my Christmas naughtiness.
Good luck,

im on day 3 i dont like the shakes much as after a few days they make me gag
have you tried making muffins from the shakes???
made one today with chocolate shake as it was the best thinkg ive ate since starting the diet

Hi Nicki-M, thanks for your post. I will try the mix as you say. I have noticed lots of people mentioning it, perhaps it should be renamed after you ;)

My lovely friend who has done realluy well on Cambridge is going to change tham all for me tomorrow as I can't go.

Nimi, I'm really interested to know how you made muffins!! Sounds really interesting.

Thanks everyone

Claire:)

I absouloutely love all the choc shakes and all the soups.

I sometimes find the mint and orange choc too strong so actually just put a bit of either the orange or mint in with a plain chocolate. Much better with just a hint of orange or choc :)

Also with the soups, especially leek and potato add a bit of pepper :) Try different seasonings in them.

I used to live on cup a soups which is probably why i like the soups on CD and then hot chocs have always been a winner with me.

However that fruity stuff is just not good. . . Makes me gag. The vanilla was vile and actually made me sick, it tasted like those white choc mice you can get! I even tried halving the sachet and adding a spoonful of coffee. It was just too sweet and sickly for my liking.

Everyone is different so dont assume you will or wont like them, give them all a shot. And believe me after some time on CD your taste buds will change :)

I can now have choc orange and choc mint on their own of an evening whilst other half eats choc fingers and i get the lush taste of choc without the calories and tooth ache/rot :)

Good luck everyone!

Thank you hun for this info.
Just don't understand how come I was sold the pack since it was discountinued!?!?! Bought this batch in Nov last year.... maybe that's the reason for it?

cambridge stopped making them but cdc's who still had supplies of them can of course sell them till they run out so long as they are in date

Back