Help!!!!!!! I have a weigh in on friday and cheated.

Cuddily mum

I am considering giving up LT already because i am worried i will gain weight on my first weigh in.. (after coming back on it) I did not start it properly till sat and i caved last night and ate a dinner. Now i don't want to go to weigh in because i probably have gained.. Can anybody help

Hi hun. Don't give up! You had a little blip, its no big thing! Get back on to it, there's loads of time before you weigh in and you might be pleasantly surprised if you can stick to it until then x x x Keep your chin up hunny and go for it x

dont give up at all
it wont be as bad as you think. i was on LT 5 weeks ago and did it for a week and did cheat twice ok three times and i still had a good decnt weight loss. because if you add up the calories in the shakes they come under 500 calories for the day i think.
you should see a weight loos
dont give it up keep going
you can do it!

You will still see a loss but only if you don't cheat any more. It's just cheating yourself hun. I know it's hard but you really need to give yourself a talking to and get on with it, blunt as that may be. After the first week or so you'll find it a lot easier.

Thank you and its good to know i am not the only one that had a cheat.. Just found today really sluggish and down. I really need to change my way of thinking .. Reading all the threads and seeing all the great weight losses is helping, looks like i will be glued to the computer till friday.. lol

Hi Hun,

Not only are we both cuddly's but we are both from Hampshire! We should stick together!!!!

I never would have thought I could stick to a vlcd - I loved my food too much! Then I found out my BP was very high and I decided enough was enough and I had to do something about it! 18 weeks ago I had my initial WI (and nearly died at the weight I was!) and started - just for 6 weeks!!!!! Now I am no longer morbidly obese and I feel better than I have in ages! My BP is nice and low and I haven't weighed this low for over 14 years!

So you cheated - as long as it is the one and only time then that is okay. You have 3 days till your WI and you can still lose weight! I had to have a WI 4 days after a previous one because I was going away and I had still lost 3lb! It can be done!

Today is a new day, make it the first day of the rest of your life, the first day to a new slimmer you.

We are here to help you through it, we have all been there before and know what you are going through.

Good luck hun.

x

well i was gonna add my bit but i think everyone has said what i was gonna say so not much point in repeating myself hehe good luck hun and stick to it xxxxxxx

Thank you today is a new day and fingers crossed for friday, but everybody is right its not worth giving up, and look at the end results. Thats where i want to be..

i get weighed on fridays too - in the mornings - me and u are gonna skip to the chemists on friday and float back - cos we are gonna be sooooo pleased with ourselves!!!

now be good for the rest of the week - the average weighloss per day is approximately 0.5lb soooo even if we get drastic and say u didnt lose the .5 when u had ur dinner - u should still lose a minimum of 3lbs this week.

Drink loads of water - cos any carbs u had will fill ur glycogen stores back up at little and we need to flush the pesky glycogen out of our system - so minimum 2 litres max of 6litres - get gugging!!! The more you wee the better!!!!

:D

Cuddily, Lisa is right, just make sure you post on here how you do as we'll all be waiting to hear.

Good luck hun, no more cheating now!

x

no no more cheating.. thank you.. I have drunk 5 litres of water today so done pretty well ...

good luck! x, jan

Let's have a good result for today :D

dont give up
i cheated on my first day and had to start over
you can do it
tell yourself that and u will start to believe it

Back