Help I have missed a shake!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kazza55, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi all,

Please help me, i realised when i got up this morning that i only had 2 shakes yesterday instead of 3. Im worried now that its going to mess up my loss for this week. What should i do? Should i have an extra one today or just carry on as normal?
    Thanks in advance

Karen x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This has happened to me before - I didnt have an extra one the next day, just carried on as usual. It didnt affect my loss that week at all.

Not sure what the official advice is on this - maybe give your chemist a call to cehck? :)

4. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Daisybank. I was so worried that i had really screwed up. I have stuck to the programme 100% and im now into week 3. I just cant believe that i dont feel hungry at all. I think i will take your advice and call the chemists when they open and see what they say. Once again thanks for your reply and all the best with everything

Karen x

5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :) Good luck hun

6. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i have 2 shakes loads of days lol - although it does make you feel tired and rundown the next day, so i make sure i have all my shakes now. don't worry about it, it shouldn't effect your loss. just be more aware in future so you don't start feeling like crap because you haven't had the nutrients you need to function xx

7. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Be reet x

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    yeah i dont think once in a while will matter much babe - dont worry xox

9. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i got tired and run down when i missed mine too, dont worry just go back to normal. some one on here did mention setting alarms to eat on their phone so they remember, worth a thought!

i have started to have to make an effort to remember now, good sign that i am no longer food obsessed! but we do need them.

10. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I thought i might feel a bit iffy today and i rang the chemists and they said that i may feel a bit run down but i actually feel ok...... Do you think im a bit abnormal????

11. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Don't worry you'll be fine, just don't make a habit of it. Forget it and move on....

12. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Kazza, don't beat yourself up, once won't hurt but make sure you have all 3 in future. On my first day I started at lunchtime (I don't eat breakfast) and had my second at teatime. I just didn't occur to me to have all 3 - till my friend told me off!!! I haven't done it since! Lol!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.