Attack Help...i need a biscuit!!

Goji berries, you are allowed 1 tbsp in attack. I find them great for a sweet craving and they give you something chewy which you don't get a lot on this diet.

FF

If its any consolation your taste buds do change in time. I remember many years ago cutting out sugar in my hot drinks, after that fruit tasted almost too sweet, and milk chocolate horrible! Biscuits and cakes the same - the only sweet thing I can handle now is the odd bit of very dark chocolate! (ahem pre-dukan of course). I think it took about a week for me to get over the sugar cravings. Now, cheese, thats a whole other story....

you dont NEED a biscuit.... you want one ;) the cravings go eventually

I always laugh at my wee mother in law to be, 82 and on new migraine tablets and she said to the doctor these tablets are making me fat I need to swap and the doctor said no no the cakes are making you fat! Lol think she meant they gave her the appetite to eat more cakes could've picked her up off the floor haha he said you don't need the cakes you want them.

Sorry bit off topic but Ellie reminded me off it x

Make the ginger biscuits with the oat bran, there is a recipe on the recipe thread. I made then and they were fab, first batch was a disaster though!

Love that.....when the craving comes again repeate what has been said till it passes, this is a WANT not a life or death NEED x good luck x

Back