Help!! I need a giant Bridemaids dress!!!!

Tazzi

is Special :P
Hello, So my mum has decided to get married in 3 WEEKS!!!! Out of the blue.
So now i have to find a size 20 dress that doesnt make me look like a hippo.

My mums wedding dress is below:
20080425_008010712947_LRG.JPG

Now what on earth do i wear to match that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz x

Thats a beautiful dress.

NOW don't be going on with the hippo stuff, you just need a dress that flatters your shape hun. Go to debenhams, get the personal shopper to help you. Seriously, you'll look beautiful - especially with the award winning smile xx

Go to a wedding dress shop and ask if they have any bridesmaids dresses on sale or if you can buy one off the peg. It's not easy to match with a coloured wedding dress but for that I would go with a pale blue or even a red!

And as Leah said, less of the hippo talk! I don't think Debenhams go up to a 20 in their Debut range, I don't think they even do an 18!

Thats a beautiful dress.

NOW don't be going on with the hippo stuff, you just need a dress that flatters your shape hun. Go to debenhams, get the personal shopper to help you. Seriously, you'll look beautiful - especially with the award winning smile xx

Thanks Leah, I tried Debenhams thats where her dress is from. Honestly i look disgusting......... :(
x

Go to a wedding dress shop and ask if they have any bridesmaids dresses on sale or if you can buy one off the peg. It's not easy to match with a coloured wedding dress but for that I would go with a pale blue or even a red!

Do you not think red would be bride competing....i want to fade away.....

The wedding shops in Preston only go up to a size 18. :(

x

Can you travel to somewhere else? I know my local one that I use for most weddings goes up to a size 32 and usually has a variety of sizes in stock.

I don't think black would be suitable and I would steer clear of navy if that's what colour your mum's wearing. How about silver grey? Is it a registry office do? if so maybe you could wear a trouser suit.

hey hun, def try monsoon wallis lots of sales on now so your bound to pick up a bargain aswell. think i would stay clear of blue for def!!

Tazzi - you'll look sensational! And remember to enjoy yourself .... not worry about your weight and Leah was right, smile and everyone will just see a really pretty lady!

Back