Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help i need a kick up the a---

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by angelxx, 25 April 2007 Social URL.

1. angelxx

angelxx Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi all,
    thought i would use this to get rid of my p o feeling!
    i am really really fed up as i have had a real crap day!
    i have allowed myself to get wound up, due to little beings (children being naughty) as i look after children all day 5 days a week (apart from my own my own 2 which i obviously have all the time when not at school) It started this morning the really cute little girl i care for just got the biggest paddy on, so i popped her in the pushchair and took her for a walk, hey which was fine until i got to the beach where i bought her a toasted tea cake, i decided she better not have the raisins as she is only just one so took the out and ATE THEM! along with half the tea cake.
    Then the children i have after school where fine playing great all that is except the older who was being really nasty to the little ones so i had to keep sorting him out , then i found him totally dissig me and pulling faces at the age of 11 you would think he would know better, i had to be sooo diciplined and calm about it which i was until he went!!!!
    anyway tonight i had to take my son to rugby practice and take my 6 year old with us as hubby had a govenors meeting, whilst there me and the little one popped into Asdas and they had cakes reduced to silly prices so i just had to buy them and i have just had a nibble of choc cake about a large pinch! what is wrong with me i also had a large glass of red wine argggghhhh, i am wondering whether or not to have my last pack of ll for the day or go without due to being a complete idiot today!!!
    i am so piddled of with myself and it all started due to kids, not my own either!!
    anyway tomorrow is another day and i am over 2 stone off in 5 weeks, 9 to go and would love another 2 to go but at this rate i will be lucky to maintain!!
    sorry for ranting on it's just the way i feel today, i hope everyone is doing well and keeping poss!! take care Angelxx:cry: :mad: :tear_drop: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet: :psiholog:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supermum

supermum Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Don't let this win. You must reaffirm your commitment and just start again tomorrow - I would have your pack drink some water and go to bed.

Tommorow just trat as a normal day - YOU CAN DO THIS.

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Learn from it, get back on track, dont beat yourself & move on...whats done is doe but use the experience to move forward & avoid it happening again...

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I have the opposite problem ....the children I mind are angels against my 2.....The ones I care for are 1, 2 and 3 the 2 and 3 yr olds get on well though the 3 yr old doesnt get the hang of sharing....his idea of sharing is he can have all the other kids toys...but the others cant touch his....lol.

6. angelxx

angelxx Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    ha ha sonkie mine have a large age gap 6 and 14 so no probs most of the time, but three of the five i have are brother and sisters ! so i think you know where i am coming from...lovable monkeys most of the time.

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hard work but its such a rewarding job.
    How long have you been a childminder for ?

8. angelxx

angelxx Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi sonkie, i retired from the r navy last March, so just over a year now, and yes i must admit that i really enjoy it,because of many factors, i like children and the freedom it gives also to be able to spend time with my family and home! what about you? hope you are having a good day, mine is going really well today im just on my 3rd water.

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on getting the water down....though I do find it easier now its getting warmer.

I used to be a domestic in a rehab unit (head injury`s etc). But hated the hours....evening work, the boys would get home from school and I would have to go straight to work so they were with grandparents.
    I started childminding in jan 2004, I love the flexibility of being around for the boys when ill or during school holidays. I love kids and have no formal qualifications to work in a nursery although I am doing an Open University course to sort that out...lol.

10. angelxx

angelxx Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    crickey Sonya where do you get your time and energy from?
    I am thinking of becoming a Social Worker and need more quals so will perhaps start in September, you sound as mad as me! Your weight loss is brill, just thought i would mention that one!
    Eve

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.