help...i need some motivation

hi guys, i have been off lipotrim since april and have gained about 10lb. i know i need to nip this in the bud but lack motivation. i was sooo careful coming up to my daughter's wedding but have slipped into some old habits. i really do not want to go back to the old me. could it be possible to lose this without going back on tfr...any tips??

More exercise...

Buy you know if I put weight on after i refeed, and it was only 10lbs
I wouldnot hesitate to go on a 2 shake 1 meal diet for a few weeks

I think it's great that this still works in that format too

good luck hun x

Hi huni , how many weeks to the wedding? Im sure if you are focused you can lose 10lbs quite easily. As Amanda says two shakes and a small meal could shift it . Id read up on all the options and see what time frame you have then choose the best plan. Bet you will look fab xx

Hi Again

It's entirely up to how you feel mentally. If you feel like you can be strong for the next 3 or 4 weeks while you do a week or two of LT and a couple of weeks of refeed then you could easily get that 10lbs off in the blink of an eye. Alternatively you could go for a low carb approach with an Atkins style diet, it'd supress your appetite with ketosis like LT but you'd still be able to eat. If you want it off quicker than that you could do a couple of LT shakes and a high protein low carb meal. It really is all down to how you feel you can cope right now if you're struggling. Whatever you choose to do, do it now while it's only 10lbs you need to lose and not like me and leave it til you have 3 stone to lose -.- grrr... hehe

Good luck hon x

Yes for your own sake Do it NOW or youl always regret putting weight back on.10lbs is just borderline trouble.nip it in the bud with low carb and long walks, itl be gone before you know it.relax and come up with a written plan and tick each mini goal off as you go.panicking will pile on pounds. Good luck, your well able

thanks for the tips guys, i have started tfr today, i had a few shakes and my sister gave me some she had, i have enough for just over 1 week, wish me luck, i am gonna try and get this 10lb off before its 1st. hopefully i week tfr and followed by maintainence will shift it. gonna go for a walk now and clear my head....wont get skinny sitting here moping!!!!!

Good girl, Youl be sooooooooooooooo proud of yourself in a week. Im a week today and im like a new woman!!Its RIDICULOUS!!! Chin up when it gets tough, your well able and its soooo worth it xx

Back