Help i need to get back into this!!

Peggysue

Silver Member
Starting again tomorrow and nervous!!!! Had a long break there and dread to think what weight I am now. I have a supply of lipotrim for a week so day 1 tomorrow. I will need loads of support!!! Help!!

Welcome to the gang!! We are here to help you along the way. You did it before you can do it again with our support.:D

Don't worry about what weight you are now - just focus on the weight you want to be in the future. Get though the first week and you will be well on your way. Good luck.

I've started this week PeggySue as well and was shocked at my start weigh in. Now on day 3 and determined to lose that weight. I'm trying not to look to far ahead otherwise it's daunting. Just one day at a time. Good luck for tomorrow.

you can do it peggysue, its really hard getting back in the saddle, but you know it works if you work it....
i like half a vanilla mixed with coffee and a sweetner and half a flapjack that keeps me going for breakfast and same again for lunch sometimes, try it and you can also try the choc shake with a hot mint tea.... more variety..... more choice
i look forward to knowing how you get on.... x

Thank you guys - on day 2 and hyper for some reason. Going ok!!! Really appreciate all your support!!

Hi Peggysue
I too am going to start back toorrow - Its so hard when u get back on it but I figure that minimins is the best support to achieve it !! - Ive had a weeks worth there for about 6 weeks so going to put my head into gear . Glad your first couple of days are going good - hopefully we will be able to support each other

:) good luck

Peggysue said:
Yes definitely!!! How did day 1 go? My problem is I'm flippin freezing!!

Starting tomorrow . I used to get freezing cold too I'll prob be moaning about it by fri . A girl started same time as me in Jan and 7 weeks later she lost 4st so I'm hoping by my hol in June I could lose 21/2 if I put my mind at TFR 100%

best of luck casperos.4 weeks kn and im still feeling the cold a bit.am taking lots of hot baths to remedy that-its the only thing that truly works for me-and also it feels like a treat which is nice.

Yeah best is to try pamper yourself as u feel your getting a treat :) had my first 1 this morning , it's home time I find hardest when I get home from work and fancy food so this time I'm going to try have my last shake at 4.45 before I leave work do that I'm full when I get in and go to bed early to avoid temptation. :)

Best of luck PeggySue :) I'm back on TFR for a second time, we've come really far and we can do this!

Guys. Need support. Hitting a brick wall. Day four and cold and missing my munchies. I think if i can just make it to day seven i will fly. This is my second time doing it. Its been three years but like starting point all over again and seems harder. Have to achieve this guys pls help

You can do it!! Day 4 for me too and yep it's hard but headache not as bad. Keep going think how thin you will be. Xxx

hey surfer sal.days 3-5 were the worst for me.just keep telling yourself that this diet is not forever.you can do it,you really can.try and distract yourself with shopping or reading or whatever makes you tick.am on day 26 now and i swear it gets easier and by day 6 you will feel great.good luck and dont give up. x

Aw tks so much guys. Really needed that pep talk. Feel better already. Hard though making dinners for family when u cant eat oooo its tough xxx

Back