Help, I think in gaining!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I weighed myself at home, and they as I have gained a pound. (they weigh the same as my cwpc scales) Ive stuck to the plann, SS+ so far this week, the only thing I can think is, I noticed today that the cottage cheese Id been eating had added salt, could it be water? I was so hoping for a 5lb loss this week, and my WI is saturday.

Don't worry, you had a big loss last week and sometimes our bodies just hold on to everything for a few days and then you get like a woosh effect where you have a loss overnight. impossible to gain fat on cd so just stick to plan and you'll be happy bunny come weigh in:D

i agree it will be off don't worry i weigh daliy and mine goes up and down.
the salt may retain you water i guess see how you go with it.

Weighing everyday can be a bit of a double edged sword sometimes.....
Remember that fat cells fill with water once all the fat has been metabolised, sometimes they hold onto the water and they are as full as full can be for a few days (sometimes it can be quite a bit longer) before they 'let go' of it...
the salt in the amount of Cottage you've been eating is very unlikely to be the culprit. Even the savoury drink that Cambridge sells has some salt in it!!

don't forget about the hormones in your body, at anytime of the month they are working and affect your weight in a great way sometimes. If you weight yourself daily for a month without changing food/exercise/drinking habits you'll begin to notice the pattern (there is one definitely I've had some classes about it, and tried to find mine own pattern now I know my body very well;))

Back