Help I'm going to stave....

Chizzel77

I have only started this week on WW and I'm a fussy eater I'm allergic to cheese, don't like tomatoes, mushrooms or pasta really although with a sauce maybe I would but they all have tomatoes or cheese in them as do the frozen meals. At this rate il be living on salad , beans and eggs. Any ideas would be much appreciated for lunch and dinner. Thank you :bighug:

Hi. Have u tried jacket potatoes and tuna? Im addicted 2fish pietat the min. Soups? U can make yr own zero points1. Make sausage, bacon egg and beans thats not 2 bad. Homemade shep pie and spag bol n just leave the toms and mushrooms out. Hope this helps abit.x

Thank you bought bacon today so il give that ago had salad tonight and I'm starving. I'm not a lover of mince either... Omg I didn't realise I didn't eat so much..not good

U sound like my little lad with his food. I like makin a beef stew realy yummin and fillin oh and crustless quiches wit salad and a little mash n salad cream. Oh god im dribblin!! Just got sum marangue nests only 1 point. Chop sum fruit up pore a w.w yog ova and break the marangue on top. 2 points 4 all that! Have sumthin 2 eat coz wen u get so hungry I think thats wen yr more likely 2 binge eat.x

hiya luv, i dnt really like mushrooms either not my fav food!

how about things like seasoned chicken breast, chicken breast wrapped in bacon/ham. roasted veggies stirfried veggies chicken stirfry. pork chops, fish (fish pie or even in asda u can get for 2 pound 2 bits of frozen fish with a garlic n herb sauce) mash pots, 'roasted' pots, SW chips (which i love) jacket pot with beans or tuna n sweetcorn or colslaw or ravoli or cornation chicken! steak, do u like rice? i love makin chicken fried rice like a lil treat.. do u like noodles? great with a stirfried chicken or steak?
sausages i love the ww sausages great with the ww mash or make ur own, i love havin a 'fry' up bcon sausages eggs toast beans.
have u tried quorn mince if ur not a fan of the proper stuff! my mum hates mince and she loves quorn mince!

there is a recipe section which may give u ideas as well!

i live Salad but i tend not to eat alot of salad in the winter, in the summer every week i will go through loads of lettuce and cucumber but i am too cold to eat it! but roasted veggies (peppers onions carrots ect) i love or stirfried veggies i through everything in peppers onions garlic celery carrots babycorn green beans!

have u looked at morrisons or asda better for u or nume ready meals they have some lovely ready mealsd and not al tom and cheese based!

hope this helps

xxxxx

U sound like my little lad with his food. I like makin a beef stew realy yummin and fillin oh and crustless quiches wit salad and a little mash n salad cream. Oh god im dribblin!! Just got sum marangue nests only 1 point. Chop sum fruit up pore a w.w yog ova and break the marangue on top. 2 points 4 all that! Have sumthin 2 eat coz wen u get so hungry I think thats wen yr more likely 2 binge eat.x

never thought of havin this and it sounds amazing defo going to get some marangue nests at school! (fi it stops snowing!!)
xxx

Look on the bottom of my page :)

Got ideas from the weight watchers site for some good tasting recipes, that are lowish points as well.

I have only started this week on WW and I'm a fussy eater I'm allergic to cheese, don't like tomatoes, mushrooms or pasta really although with a sauce maybe I would but they all have tomatoes or cheese in them as do the frozen meals. At this rate il be living on salad , beans and eggs. Any ideas would be much appreciated for lunch and dinner. Thank you :bighug:

What would you normally eat? Point it all properly and don't panic!! X

Back