Help, I'm having a party on Sat and I'm SSing!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k8t, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. k8t

k8t Member

Hello!
    Hoping someone might be able to give me some advice. I restarted the CD on Monday to loose my last bit of weight for my wedding in August and I've been doing SS. I'm on day 3 now and I feel surprisingly good and really determined. :) Problem is I'm having a pre hen party on Sat with all the girls and I really want to be able to have a drink. Not good timing I know!! :sigh: What can I do to make sure I'm not ill and to not undo the 6 days good work I will have put in?? Please help xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    dont get p***ed on ss . i paid a terrible price when i did . had to go to ground for 2 days was so ill . if your going to drinl start eating . if not drinl water with slice of lemon and ice and pretend its gin and tonis.

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    apologies for the spelling

5. k8t

k8t Member

Thanks Sue, maybe I will just have to have something to eat on Friday and Sat and get back on it on Sun. Gutted though... Do you think if I just eat some healthy stuff like chicken and salad on Fri and Sat I'll be ok to have a drink on Sat nite? I don't mind if I don't loose anything for a couple of days as long as I don't gain anything and I get back on the wagon ok xx

6. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I found that on a couple of nights out it was great to be able to get up and on with life in the morning rather than feeling tired and yuck all day. I felt very righteous for doing it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.