Help..I'm Hungry

Hi peeps...
Just needed alittle support ...
I'm finding it very difficult at the moment. So far so good not cheated total 100% all the way. But I'm missing eatting, chewing and I'm really hungry, that sounds strange to say, as I have not been so far..
Drinking loads so I'm not sure how to get by...
I'm on the 3rd week and my weigh in is on thursday, so I need to get on the scales and things might be a different matter altogether...
I need Tea that makes everything good...:sign0163::needhug:

Hey geisha. When I feel like that I feel its important to distract myself. Have a bath, paint my nails, shop online for smaller clothes, look at old photos anything that takes you mind off it. keep going,.think of the resuts and rememberry itsonly a few weeks of your life for great results

Be proud of yourself for not cheating. I think the cold weather is making us all a bit hungrier. If you can face them the flap jacks give you something to chew but they really are an aquired taste!!!

Been there with the flap jacks.. carpit tiles taste better.. still you made me laugh when I realised what my face was doing at the thought of them..lol lol

Glad I made you smile!! I have to admit when I first tried them I thought never again. Boy did they make me chew! However now I am eating the peanut ones and hate to say it but I almost enjoy them !!!

Well done for staying 100%!! That's the main thing. I always make a hot drink when I'm feeling hungry, it definitely helps. I also get lost on here for hours on end looking at old posts and before I know it, it's shake time again! Stay well clear from the flapjacks haha. Just them being mentioned turns my stomach lol. Xx

Hey pet wells done for staying 100%- keep focused on why you are doing this and reward yourself with non food treats for doing so well. I wonder are you getting enough rest as I know when I'm tired I feel more hungry and find it more difficult?

There are a whole page of recipes in Deezers diary, you just need to have a look through xx oh all right just mix the choc pack with some sparkling water,put mix on a saucer and cook in microwave for 2- 2 1/2 minutes! Be careful not to let it burn xx But check out the recipe page, it saved me!!!!

COOKIES!?!?! omffggggg!!!!!

I'll have to give this a go! x

OOh will have to try this - chocolate cookies. Yum

oooohhhhh!!! My mouth is watering at the thought!!
..Time to take my loaded-with-cold-self to bed me thinks! x

Back