Help im new to all this!

Chinny

:confused: Hi i have just started the Cambridge today, any advise to get my started, cause im so nervous about failing at the first hurdle?

Have a look at the inspirational pictures on here, and remember the first few days are hard but it gets better. Don't give in at the first hurdle cos you'll be glad you didn't!

Welcome.
My first few days were hell, and only really found my feet after this week, so dont worry too much.
Everyone here is a great help when you need them.

:)

Hi there!!!

Welcome to both CD and Mini Mins!!!!

All I can say, is make sure that you drink plenty of water!!! You will pee like a race horse, but the weight will melt away!! Lol!
Also, in the next few days, you will have your will power tested to the limit. Try and come on here and post how you are feeling, if there are any worries that you may have, or any questions....there is always someone here that will reply.

I look forward to hearing more from you. Good luck with your journey.

Kerry-Ann

Welcome! Take the first three days hour by hour and remember why you are doing this! You have it in you to succeed - good luck!

You have had great advice already hun :)
Just take it step by step, day by day. You will be fine, if you feel liek your gonna come off track or anything nip on here and post and peeps will help you. :D

I just had my first weigh in today and dropped 9lb so just think, if I can do it, you can too!

deb.xo

Cambridge is just fabulous!

Enjoy your journey.

You made the best decision in starting this Plan.

Well missy!! Hello from me!!

Im on day five of SS and i must say, this is th efirst day ive felt ok.
Youll be fine. Great in fact. Dont cheat. Srsly it will make this journey harder and more stressful for you and your body.

How r u finding the packs?

Jem xx

Back