Help! im new to mini mins!

McAsk

Hey everyone!

After having browsed this forum many times looking at yummy recipes i finally decided to join :p

I was wondering how i get those slimming world 1/2 stone/1 Stone sticker things on my posts as well as a weight ticker thing! i want to show off all my losings! :D

Thanks xxxxxxxxxx :)

You need 50 posts then you can add the stickers. Just cut and paste them on to your signature in the user cp section at the top left of the page. welcome by the way :)

Chuffy is right..you have to have 50 posts before you can start adding things like stickers...start typing! Lol
Good luck with SW by the way!

Can anyone tell me how I can view ppls pics when they put them on their profile? I thought I just had to have 50 posts but I've got that now and still can't see them! It says I don't have permission?!?!

Heya

Welcome I am newish here too, am finding the site a little overwelming to be honest sooo much to read and little time to post!

Helen x

If you scroll to the top of this page, you will see a heading called Tutorials (its in the blue section). Have a look at that and it should be able to answer your questions Hun.

Back