Help I'm New!!!!

pinkvisla

Just become a member its scary!!!
Not sure on what to do.

Oh well i need HELP i've been attending my local SW and its been going great if not SLOW!!
Last week was the first time i put on but only a half! but i was really dissapointed and this week i feel bad!!
why am only only losing 1 Ib to half a pound a week and others lose 4!!! I don't use my full 15 syns a day and watch my healthy Options (A & B) carefully
please help someone
:wave_cry:

Hiya, I just joined the site yesterday and it's not that scary honest! I am doing SW as well and also put on half a pound and didn't know why so my leader gave me the sas sheets to fill out, which are helping me to stay on track. I would recommend filling in the diary on lifelines online, although I have forgotten the password this week so I can't get t it >.< But it will let you know if you are counting something incorrectly, which might be a problem.

Anyways good luck and hope to see you around :D

Help

I've been at slimmimg world since 22/6/09 and i've only lost 121b i'm about 5'7 and my starting weight was 12 81b so finally back into the 11's!!!
each day i kinda do the same healthy A & B
A skimmed milk- 3 x babybel lghts
B oatso simple sachet & 1 ryvita sesame-2 x alpen light bars does this sound ok??:rolleyes:

Firstly can I ask what plan you are following?
I joined the site today and been having a good nosey around, it's not so bad when you get used to it, you'll be fine :).
I started slimming world 20.08.2009 and have been following extra easy, last night was my first weigh in and I was amazed to find out that i've lost half a stone.

Back