Help I'm New!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pinkvisla, 28 August 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkvisla

pinkvisla New Member

Just become a member its scary!!!
    Not sure on what to do.

Oh well i need HELP i've been attending my local SW and its been going great if not SLOW!!
    Last week was the first time i put on but only a half! but i was really dissapointed and this week i feel bad!!
    why am only only losing 1 Ib to half a pound a week and others lose 4!!! I don't use my full 15 syns a day and watch my healthy Options (A & B) carefully
    please help someone
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cobweb

Cobweb Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I just joined the site yesterday and it's not that scary honest! I am doing SW as well and also put on half a pound and didn't know why so my leader gave me the sas sheets to fill out, which are helping me to stay on track. I would recommend filling in the diary on lifelines online, although I have forgotten the password this week so I can't get t it >.< But it will let you know if you are counting something incorrectly, which might be a problem.

Anyways good luck and hope to see you around :D
  4. pinkvisla

pinkvisla New Member

I've been at slimmimg world since 22/6/09 and i've only lost 121b i'm about 5'7 and my starting weight was 12 81b so finally back into the 11's!!!
    each day i kinda do the same healthy A & B
    A skimmed milk- 3 x babybel lghts
    B oatso simple sachet & 1 ryvita sesame-2 x alpen light bars does this sound ok??:rolleyes:
  5. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Firstly can I ask what plan you are following?
    I joined the site today and been having a good nosey around, it's not so bad when you get used to it, you'll be fine :).
    I started slimming world 20.08.2009 and have been following extra easy, last night was my first weigh in and I was amazed to find out that i've lost half a stone.
  6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    welcome to you alll new ones :p
    we dont bite im sure you will love it here..
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Come and see us in the SW section

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.