Help I'm panicking

AdsNan

Wants to be slim at 60
Someone at work has told me that the Alpen Light bars are not allowed as a HE. I was under the impression that 2 Alpen Lights were 1 HE. Could you please confirm that this is correct :(

In my book it says 2 Alpen lights cereal bars , any variety (21g bar) HEXB so have them and enjoy. xxx

Thank you so much for that, I thought that, but needed it confirming as when someone tells you they are not you start to doubt yourself. I love them and they fill a 'hole' at night while I'm watching tv :)

just incase you dont believe those two (and i wouldn't believe that looby if i was you - lol hehe, only kidding loobs) but yep they're allowed, so enjoy them hun and set the woman at work straight! x

Yerp as it's already been said they're allowed, two bars 2 bars as well :D I love the Choc and orange one. I find that they satisfy my sweet cravings.

In my book it says 2 Alpen lights cereal bars , any variety (21g bar) HEXB so have them and enjoy. xxx

Thank you for that. I've still got my books from 2005 but of course they are not listed in there. Trying to see if I can buy some new books.

just incase you dont believe those two (and i wouldn't believe that looby if i was you - lol hehe, only kidding loobs) but yep they're allowed, so enjoy them hun and set the woman at work straight! x
Hi Rainbow, is it because my eyes are too close together or what :8855:, I forgive you hun only because your a Teacher, hope your ok. xxx

They most definately are! If you need new books, go and join your local group to get all the up to date information. If you don't want to keep going to class then you don't have to, all you will have paid is the £14.50 or less if there is an offer on

Back