HELP IM STARVING

charlie32

im really finding it a struggle for the last hour my stomachs grumbling and all i can think of is food!!

Ahh poor you it will get better hun how about taking yourself off for a hot bath xxxxx

Hiya....honestly it will get better, I promise. As I said in my previous post I was in your position last week so know exactly how you feel.....whereas now, one week down the line, and I am feeling great.

More water....hot bath and off to bed me thinks for you!

Remember you are doing great....keep it up x x

hi ya, I totally agree, I know it's hard, I started this last week, but it does get easier, stick with it, it will sooooooo be worth it in the end!

Good luck!

Hiya
I know how you feel, when you first start the evenings can be quite difficult. Why not try having some more water, have a bath, maybe read a book. Dont worry this diet does get easier as each day passes.
Goodluck

Water, long soak in the bath and very early nights helped me out in the 1st 2weeks. It will get easier

Charlie hows it going ????:)

Charlie.. I really hope you are ok.. I am with you all the way about just how hard this is in the first week or two but like others have said it does get easier..I remeber thinking on many occasions ''nothing is worth feeling like this'' and '' I am going to drive myself insane if I carry on''
I agree with everyone else.. diversion tactics are the best..
I come on here and post and read....
go out for walks with the dog..
go to bed early (can be fun)...
have a hot bath...
paint my nails..
watch fav films...
go for a drive (but don't take any money-drive through very tempting)...
weed the garden...
look at all the clothes in the catalogue that I will buy when at target...
knit..
play on the kids Wii..(good exercise)
clean out me goldfish...
I could go on all night...
If I have been at ultimate breaking pint I have had an extra pack.. my CDC said it was much better doing that than giving in and it's never effected my weight loss....

I truly wish you all the best for these tough few days.......
Kindest regards...
xxxxx

Back